It's okay to find some things difficult to get through, and it's okay to look for advice as well. In this advice section we've linked lots of places to get advice from.
If you're in an emergency and need a fast way to get to someone call:
- Samaritans: 116 123
- If you're feeling like you don't want to keep on going anymore, and you want to act on it, please give them a call.
- Childline: 0800 1111
- If you're under the age of 19 and you feel bad, please give them a call.
- National Domestic Violence: 0808 2000 247
- Are you experiencing domestic violence? Do you know of someone who is experiencing abuse and may need help and support? Give the number above a ring.
- If you're in immediate danger and don't think you can get out safely, please call 999.
- NHS: 111
- If you have an urgent medical issue and you're not sure what to do next call the number for the NHS